Thursday, May 6, 2010

: green :

Believe it or not, we are pretty much packed! It seems fairly easy this time, considering we have so much of the gear already - we keep thinking we are missing something, but, nope, we've got everything we need!



One thing that has accompanied me to many places is my lucky green Patagonia underwear. They have been to Peru's Machu Picchu in 2003, the Kili summit in 2006, as well as various other mountain treks and adventures over the years. Yes, I have had them since 2003, but they have held up amazingly well. I almost took them back to Patagonia for recycling last year, but I ... just ... can't muster up the courage to do so!

I know, thanks for sharing, right?

I also have packed my matching green Patagonia hat, and my altimeter (which I lost one time on a trail in California, but then was recovered by some really nice tourists), and Skittles (I don't know why, but I crave them only while I am in the mountains). These are just a few things that are suspiciously superstitiously routine.



Some new items that will travel with us:

No comments:

Post a Comment