Sunday, May 16, 2010

: cold shower not available :

That is what the sign in the dining room of our teahouse states. I for one am very disappointed because that is exactly what I want. I guess I will just have to settle for a warm shower.

Today is a rest day, which is good, because we are somewhat wiped out from yesterday. We will only make a short hike to see a museum about the park.

Later…

So, the shower has turned out to be quite an adventure. Yes, the water was warm, but it was located in a dungeon. I may or may not be kidding. It was pretty scary, but we are clean. Good thing, because this will be the last shower we have for the next ten days. Thank goodness for baby wipes.

The sign has come down in the restaurant regarding the showers. I had taken a couple of pictures of it, and thought, well, maybe I offended them in some way by photographing their sign.

Wally thinks that they asked someone how to write “hot shower not available” and some smartass gave them the wrong information.

No comments:

Post a Comment